- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: varies
We're sure the whole family will gobble up these yummy glazed apple cookies.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Beat butter and sugar until creamed.
- Add in the egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, soda, salt and all the spices.
- Gradually add to dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, then fold in the apples and raisins.
- Spoon dough onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and allow to cool.
- For the glaze, combine 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar with 1 tablespoon milk.
- Once the cookies have entirely cooled, drizzle the glaze overtop the cookies.