- Prep: 9 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: 4
this spicy ginger soy steak in tender and juicy.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 pound of boneless round steak cubed in 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion chopped
- In a medium bowl combine the water, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, caraway seeds, coriander, turmeric, pepper and garlic.
- Add the beef and onions, stir well.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigertor for 2 hours turning twice.
- Drain the beef, reserving the marinade.
- Thread the beef onto small metal skewers.
- Place the kabobs on the rack in a broiling pan.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat, turning the kobobs frequently for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Pour remaining marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Brush over the kobobs.