- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6
The Gingerbread Man has captured the hearts of children for generations. Now, he's captured breakfast time too. This recipe for Gingerbread Pancakes is quick, easy, and delicious. It's sure to become a family favorite. Perfect for Christmas morning or even for dessert!
For perfect pancakes, be sure to use a nonstick cooking surface. If not available, grease pan/griddle before cooking.
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 3/4 cup apple butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- Begin preheating cooking surface.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle or pan and cook till edges are try. Turn only once.
- Repeat until all batter is used. Serve warm.