- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 16 mini espresso
Enjoy your coffee with some festive flavor. Gingerbread Lattes are a taste of the season. Use peppermint syrup instead for a new taste.
- 2 cups espresso coffee
- 1 cup gingerbread flavored syrup (or peppermint)
- 4 cups milk, steamed
- 3 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
- In a heat-safe pitcher, combine espresso coffee and flavored syrup; pour in steamed milk, and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla powder.