- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These sweet Christmas cookies are perfect for sharing with friends and family.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter, sugar and egg; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in butterscotch chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.