- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Enjoy a holiday treat for grown-ups with this gingerbread and apple cocktail.
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2.5 ounces apple cider
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Orange zest
- Agave syrup
- Place the agave syrup on a dish and dip the cocktail glass’ rim in the syrup to moisten.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs on another dish, and dip the rim of the glass in the crumbs to coat.
- Place the vodka, apple cider and lemon juice into a shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into the prepared glass and then top with the freshly grated zest.