- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 1 steak
This intense marinade, made with a blend of fresh ginger, garlic, and soy sauce, works well on all cuts of beef. Marinate your meat in this mixture for no more than 6 hours, as this marinade has extremely concentrated flavor.
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes
- Handful of parsley
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor, or a blender, and process the mixture until smooth.