- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Using maple syrup in a cocktail adds additional levels of depth to a drink’s overall flavor that regular sugar or simple syrup cannot.
- 2 ounces ginger-infused vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon egg white
- 1 barspoon maple syrup
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 60 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.