- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
These refreshing shandies, made with ginger and Hoegaarden beer, are both light and thirst-quenching.
- 3 bottles (11.2-ounce) chilled Hoegaarden beer
- 1 bottle (12-ounce) chilled ginger beer
- 1 thinly sliced lemon, reserving 6 slices to garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Place the Hoegaarden and ginger beer in a large pitcher and gently stir to mix
- Add the lemon slices and the mint sprigs to the pitcher, and stir again to mix.
- Fill 6 glasses with ice and then add 1 slice of lemon to each glass. Pour in the ginger shandy and serve immediately.