- Prep: 4 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A wonderful beverage to serve at an afternoon lawn party, this light and delightful punch is made from a blend of strawberries, fresh mint, black tea, and ginger.
- 2 cups chopped strawberries (about 1 pint)
- 1/2 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups brewed black tea
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups raspberry sparkling water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemon peel
- 1 2-inch piece gingerroot, cut into fourths
- Place all of the ingredients into a pitcher and mix well until blended. Put the punch into the refrigerator for 4 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Strain the mixture into glasses filled with ice and serve.