- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Drink recipes, cocktail recipes, ginger recipes, b
A unique mix of honey, ginger, cherries and blueberries makes this gin-based cocktail a sweet and tart tasting treat.
- 2 ounces Bluecoat Gin
- 1/2 ounce honey
- 1/2 ounce chopped fresh ginger
- Handful bing cherries (reserve one for garnish)
- Handful blueberries
- Place the ginger, cherries and the blueberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle with a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add the gin and honey, and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 10 seconds and then double fine strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the reserved cherry and serve.