- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Ginger Fruit Salad is a refreshing combination of fruit and cream cheese.
- 1 package lemon gelatin
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups mixed fruit, diced
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in ginger ale. Combine cream cheese, ginger and milk; blend well. Add to gelatin mixture; mix well. Chill until partially set.
- Beat chilled mixture with egg beater for 1 minute or until fluffy. Fold in fruit and nuts. Pour into an oiled mold. Chill until firm.