- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Ginger Fix Cocktail is made with an Armagnac; a distinctive kind of French brandy made from Armagnac grapes.
- 2 ounces Armagnac brandy
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce ginger syrup
- Bar spoon powdered sugar
- splash of soda
- sliced ginger root to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the ginger root and soda, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with a splash of soda, garnish with the ginger root and then serve immediately.