- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This intensely-flavored daiquiri is made with Appleton Estate V/X aged rum and Ginger Five Spice Syrup. You can find the recipe for the simple syrup on the SheKnows website.
- 2 ounces Appleton Estate V/X rum
- 1 ounce fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce Ginger Five Spice Syrup
- Candied Ginger to Garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the candied ginger, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the candied ginger and then serve immediately.