- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 serving
Fig and ginger blended yogurt smoothie.
- 4 large fresh figs (preferable Black Mission)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- Squeeze the fresh ginger in a garlic press to express the juice, chopping into smaller pieces if needed.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender. Pulse intermittently until it begins to swirl even. Blend on high until smooth, about 20 seconds.