- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The unique flavor of ginger is combined with black cherries and vodka in this sleek and sexy cocktail. Serve in a pre-chilled martini glass.
- 2 parts ginger liqueur
- 1 part vodka
- 4 ripe black cherries plus 1 to garnish
- Splash cranberry juice
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the cherries and the cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker and muddle until the cherries are well mashed.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the ginger liqueur and the vodka. Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Stain the mixture into the prepared glass and then garnish with the cherry; serve immediately.