- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 2 pounds of protein
Using a marinade adds an extra dimension of flavor to your favorite cut of meat, poultry, fish or vegetables. Try this Asian-inspired blend made with soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, scallions and crushed red pepper.
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until completely blended.
- Put the marinade in a plastic bag, shallow dish or baking dish and add the protein of your choice.