- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/4 quarts
This citrus marinade with a kick of fresh ginger root is excellent for chicken, duck and fish. It is recommended that you marinate poultry for 24 hours and fish for a maximum of 2 hours.
- 1 quart pink grapefruit juice
- 1 -6 oz can frozen lime juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1 ounce fresh ginger root, sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leafs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leafs
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and stir vigorously to combine.
- Use the marinade immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.