- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Ginger root and crushed cardamom combined with green tea make an intensely flavored and aromatic tea blend that is sure to please.
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger root, thinly sliced
- 4 green cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 tablespoons loose green tea
- Place all of the ingredients into a small bowl and mix well to combine. Store the tea in an airtight container in a cool and dry location.
- To make the tea, place the blend into a saucepan with 2 cups of water and then bring the mixture to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to steep for 2 minutes. Strain and serve.