- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The crisp and clean taste of chilled ginger ale pairs nicely with the vodka, fresh lime and mint in this mixed drink.
- 1 mint sprig
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- ginger ale, chilled
- mint sprig to garnish
- Place the mint into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently.
- Add the vodka and lime juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the ginger ale and then garnish with the mint sprig; serve immediately.