- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
G’vine Floraison gin is used for this cocktail due to its sweet and spicy floral aroma that gives wonderful aromatic qualities to this creamy, chocolate-flavored drink.
- 1-1/2 ounces G’vine Floraison gin
- 1 ounce dark chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Irish Cream
- 1 ounce half and half
- 1/2 ounce pumpkin spice syrup
- Star anise to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the star anise and then serve immediately.