- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1
A spinoff of the classic vodka and olive cocktail; try this version made with vermouth, and garnished with a simple lemon twist.
- 2 ounces dry gin
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- twist of lemon to garnish
- Chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer.
- Place the gin and vermouth in a cocktail shaker and add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture for 20 seconds to combine, and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lemon twist and serve immediately.