- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A simple and well-balanced blend of Plymouth gin and sweet vermouth creates the perfect fifty-fifty cocktail.
Photo originally appeared on www.egullet.org
- 1-1/2 ounces Plymouth gin
- 1-1/2 ounces sweet vermouth
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.