- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This fruit-based cocktail is light, refreshing and ideal served chilled on a hot summer day.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- Cold club soda
- Slice of lemon and sprig of mint
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the gin, lemon juice, and grenadine into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 25 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass filled with cracked ice and then top with the cold club soda. Garnish with the lemon slice and mint sprig, and then serve immediately.