- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Dimmi Liquore di Milano is an Italian aperitif made with infusions of licorice, vanilla, rhubarb, ginseng and bitter orange.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce Dimmi
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1-1/4 ounce pureed fresh blueberries
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1 egg white
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and serve immediately.