- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Substituting the brandy for gin and the dark crème de cacao for white crème de cacao makes this cocktail a smooth and creamy Gin Alexander.
- 1 measure gin
- 1 measure white crème de cacao
- 1 measure double cream
- Grated nutmeg, to decorate
- Place a cocktail glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the gin, white crème de cacao and cream into a shaker and fill with ice.v
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with some grated nutmeg and serve immediately.