- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The famous show that won the hearts of millions also has a cocktail named after it. Enjoy its namesake made with white rum, grapefruit juice, Maraschino liqueur and fresh lime juice.
- 1-1/2 ounces White Rum
- 1/2 ounce Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 ounce Maraschino Liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass; serve immediately.