- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Instead of regular vodka try using Grey Goose La Poire in this layered cocktail; a smooth vodka infused with Anjou pears.
- 2 parts Lillet Blanc
- 1-1/2 parts elderflower liqueur
- 1 part Grey Goose La Poire vodka
- 1 part brut rosé champagne
- 1 pear slice to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the Lillet, elderflower liqueur, and vodka into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Slowly pour the champagne over the back of a spoon so that it floats on top of the mixture.
- Garnish the cocktail with the pear slice and serve immediately.