- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A sleek and simple cocktail that never fails to make a statement, garnish the Gibson with two cocktail onions and serve well-chilled.
- 2-1/2 ounces gin or vodka
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 2 Cocktail Onions, for garnish
- Pre-chill a martini glass by placing into the freezer.
- Put ice into a cocktail shaker until two-thirds full, and then add the gin and vermouth.
- Stir the mixture for 35 seconds until thoroughly chilled and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the two onions and serve immediately.