- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total: 37 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A giant pancake topped with peaches, perfect for a special breakfast.
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup flour
- 4 ripe peaches
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cream or sour cream
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt the margarine in the bottom of a 10-inch casserole dish in the oven.
- Beat together the eggs and milk. Beat in the flour until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the dish and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 7 more minutes, or until puffy and golden.
- Peel and slice the peaches, marinate in the orange juice while the pancake bakes.
- Top the pancake with the peaches and cream to serve.