- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Averna Amaro is mixed with crisp apple cider, fresh lemon juice, Prosecco and a touch of cayenne to bring you this bubbly autumn-inspired drink.
- 2 ounces Averna Amaro
- 1 ounce apple cider
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch cayenne powder
- Prosecco to fill
- Apple slices and 1 cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes and Prosecco, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the Prosecco and then garnish with the apple slices and cherry; serve immediately.