- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 quarts
Makes a great snack mix or Halloween party treat.
- 8 cups unsalted fresh popcorn
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 (6 ounce) package cheese fish crackers
- 4 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the popcorn, pretzels, crackers and cereal.
- Melt the butter and drizzle over the mixture. Sprinkle the salt and cheese on and toss the mixture to coat.
- MIcrowave the mixture on high for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly toasted, stirring every minute.