- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
A delicious slow cooked onion soup.
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- Combine the onions and butter in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 40 minutes.
- Mix together the flour, Worcestershire sauce and sugar; stir in with the onion mixture along with the broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours.