- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Pie topped with onions, sour cream and bacon.
- 4 thick slices of bacon, diced
- 2 cup peeled and chopped yellow onion
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees farenheit.
- Cook bacon and throw the fat from the pan.
- Add the onions to it and cook until golden brown. Keep aside.
- Take a bowl, add eggs and sour cream in it. Beat well.
- Add flour and beat well.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread onions and bacon over the pie shell.
- Pour sour cream mixture on it.
- Bake until pie is brown in color.
- Serve hot.