- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
This is a delicious and simple potato salad recipe. Serve it during the holidays as a side dish.
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 1/2 green peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a crock pot combine all ingredients except parsley.
- Stir ingredients together.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 7 hours.
- Transfer into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with parsley.