- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
German Chocolate Pie tastes Wunderbar!
- 1 baked chocolate graham cracker pie shell
- 1, 4 ounce package Baker's German Sweet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup milk, separated
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1, 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- Heat chocolate and 2 tablespoons milk over low heat and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining milk and chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip and blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and freeze for about 4 hours.