- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 21 min
- Serving: Makes 6 dozen squares
This easy-to-make treat is a must when it comes to holiday baking!
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 squares German sweet chocolate
- 1 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Mix together chocolate chips, German sweet chocolate and marshmallow creme.
- In a saucepan, cook sugar, butter, milk and salt over medium heat; bring to a boil and cook for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour melted mixture over chocolate combination; stir until smooth.
- Fold in pecans.
- Pour chocolate into a waxed paper-lined 8x8 baking dish.
- Refrigerate until fudge becomes firm, then cut into squares.