- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Unlike the children’s rhyme, this Georgie Porgi pudding will not make the girls cry. In fact, it’s sweet and creamy taste will make your kids smile.
- 1 4-serving-size package instant chocolate-flavored pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 of an 8-ounce container container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Whisk the pudding mix, cold milk and peanut butter together in a large bowl until combined; about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the peanuts and then evenly divide the pudding mixture between 4 dishes.
- Lightly cover the surface of each pudding with some plastic wrap and then place the puddings into the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, remove the plastic wrap and garnish the pudding with a spoonful of whipped topping and some of the peanuts.