- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This stunning cocktail’s flavor is perfectly balanced with just the right mix and amount of spirits blended with the fresh white grapefruit juice to create a lightly sweet-tart and aromatic blend.
- 2 ounces Bols Genever
- 1 ounce fresh white grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- Long, thick slice of grapefruit peel to garnish
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with the grapefruit peel, and then serve immediately.