- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use the spirit of your choice to make this classic crusta cocktail. Brandy, whiskey and rum are usually the most popular varieties used in this blend.
- 1-3/4 ounces spirit of choice
- 1 teaspoon maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce sugar
- Lemon peel twist to garnish
- Brown sugar to rim glass
- Rim a cocktail glass with brown sugar and then set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.