- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: serves 8
Gazpacho dip is a chunky, flavorful dip bursting with fresh vegetable flavors. Serve with chips or crackers.
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 3 avocados (peeled, pitted, and diced)
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- small can green chilis (diced and undrained)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Use a large bowl to lightly combine first 4 ingredients.
- Use a small bowl to whisk together next 4 ingredients
- Add small bowl contents to large bowl. Cover and chill