- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Syrup and sugar glazed sweet potato side dish.
- 4-5 sweet potatoes or yam, cooks reserve 1 cup of cooking water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the sweet potatoes into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to low and simmer for 2 minutes. Pour over the potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes.