- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Total: 12 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Sautéed greens are infused with garlic in this simple yet delicious side dish.
- 1 bunch swiss chard or kale, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place the olive oil in a large sauté pan over low heat.
- Once the oil is warm, add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the greens to the pan and sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Toss the greens to coat and then cover the pan. Cook the greens over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or to your liking.