- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 8 ounces medium to large shrimp
This garlicky marinade works extremely well on shrimp that is going to be sautéed and then tossed with a creamy pasta dish.
- 16 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry or sake
- 1 teaspoon white or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended. Add the shrimp, toss to coat and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking as desired.