- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8 Servings
Instead of serving regular crackers or chips with your next party dip, offer these homemade cocktail toasts made with fresh garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- 16 slices cocktail rye bread
- 16 slices cocktail pumpernickel bread
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a square cookie cutter, cut squares out of each bread slice.
- Place the melted butter and garlic in a small bowl and mix to combine. Brush each square of bread on both sides and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake the toasts for 5 minuets, flip, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and then bake for an additional 5 minutes.