- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 People
If your kids love French fries, but you hate feeding them fried foods, try this oven-baked sweet potato fries recipe.
- 2 large sweet potatos cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the spices in a small bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the potato wedges in a large bowl and mix the spices and the oil with the potato wedges. Toss until coated evenly.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet on the center rack of the oven and bake approximately 30 minutes, or until the edges of the fries look crisp.