- Prep: 2 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 1-1/2 pounds shrimp
Add some kick to your grilled shrimp with this flavorful marinade.
- 1-1/2 punds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and then add the shrimp.
- Marinate the shrimp for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, flipping the bag every half an hour.2