- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Serves 10 people
A sophisticated twist to a traditional favorite, Garlic Seasoned Fries will be a hit at your next holiday party.
- 3 pounds of peeled baking potatoes
- 5 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch strips. Combine potato strips, oil, salt and pepper in a large plastic bag and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer onto a baking pan, leaving space between the potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes and turn potato strips. Bake for 30 more minutes, or until golden brown.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly; add potatoes, parsley, and bacon bits. Toss to coat in garlic mixture. Serve alongside tasting forks.