- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3-1/2 cups
White beans create a creamy and thick base for this flavorful and aromatic garlic and fresh rosemary dip. Serve with crackers and crudités, or slather onto your favorite wrap.
- 3 cups cooked white beans
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- reserved bean cooking liquid as needed
- Put the cooked beans, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and sea salt into a food processor, and process until completely blended. If the dip is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of bean liquid at a time until reaching desired consistency.