- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8
Tuck garlic under the skin to add a great flavor to these hens.
- 4 cornish game hens
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- Rinse hens and pat dry.
- Gently loosen the skin from the meat to create a pocket on each side of the breast.
- Rub the garlic onto the meat underneath the skin.
- Place hens in a roasting pan breast side up on a rack.
- Roast uncovered at 350 degrees F. for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Loosely cover with foil and let set for 10 minutes before carving.